Sunday, May 23, 2010

Denver

Wyatt and I spent the last 10 days in Denver lending a hand to my awesome sis in law and her new twins! Although at times it was a little tricky with twins and a one year old we had a great time and lost a lot of sleep!The babes asleep so cute! We taught Wyatt to say bebe instead of DOG!Wyatt loved to help give the babes their binkiesSnuggle time with the bebesBaby Boy O Baby Girl T

My last day there we tried to do a photo shoot which blew up in our face. Even though it was hard we did get some cute shots!

Having some fun

Wyatt spent a lot of time watching Mickey Mouse and Go Diego Go...Uncle Scott also enjoyed GO Diego GO!

2 comments:

Jen said...

They are just perfect! That is so awesome you went. I would love to help but with my 4 scoundrals, I am not sure how much good we could do!

Sally said...

Can you believe how GIANT Wyatt looks next to the twins? But he is still just a baby himself. An adorable one!

Looks like a great trip.