*If you are a male you may not want to continue reading this I talk about boobs*
Ok so since most of you enjoyed my last moment I thought I would continue to keep record of this time in my life. So today started off like every work day, showered got dressed grabbed some breakfast out the door on to work. I pulled into the parking garage at work and was grabbing my jacket and handbag when I noticed something my boobs were killing me (Why I noticed just then, I don't know) well as I touched them to see why they hurt I realized my pain...I forgot to put on a BRA!!! I was wearing a silk shirt how I didn't noticed before I will never know. Lucky for me I work where they sell bra's and was able to pick one up before the store opened but many of my co workers got a good laugh thought you guys might as well. Now as long as I don't forget my pants I won't worry too much about this one! I am at 19 weeks only 21 more weeks of this to go.....right???
16 years ago

5 comments:
lol. thats a good one! The best part is "mommy brain" is even better than "prego brain"!!
That is awesome! Lee is right about mommy brain- it all goes down the drain!
I was gonna say... it only gets worse after you have a child. I used to be able to remember phone numbers, birthday, people's names, etc. Now I'm lucky if I remember what DAY it is. Ha.... good luck! :o)
Did you get lot's of attention on the freeway?? That's funny just be glad you don't work on Wall Street.
First Off...what guy is gonna stop reading when you say the word BOOBS? :)
That is pretty funny!
Post a Comment