I would just like to offer up some advice to you all during this holiday season. The wonderful people who help you out in the retail stores are people and have feelings too. Without giving you too much information I have come up with some advice for everyone..
1. Do not yell at us we can't control the mail (most of all if we are pregnant)
2. Do not get in our face and scream at us that we don't know what we are talking about (most of all if we are pregnant and a manager WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!)
3. Be nice and say thank you we work our butts off (most of all if we are pregnant)
4. Do not assume we have endless hours to help you be aware of others who need help it is the holiday season and acting like you are the Queen of the world is not nice to anyone (most of all if we are pregnant).
5. Do not throw clothes at us and tell us you want to buy it and "WRAP IT UP!"(most of all if we are pregnant)
6. Do not throw clothes on the floor and make the pregnant manager get on her hands and knees to pick it up while you watch.
In case you haven't put it together I am getting screamed at during work and called a liar etc. I would like to personally thank all of those who are kind and say thank you it really makes a difference in my day. So be kind to those in retail most of us are trying our best to make your holiday the best it can be!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
16 years ago

3 comments:
WE HEART BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for putting up with the a-holes who don't get their shopping done before the last minute.
We are excited for your baby and just remember, This too shall pass!
With Love,
The Lees
I have decided that the holiday season brings out one of two kinds of personalitites.... #1. the person who is so cheerful and extra happy enjoying the true spirit of Christmas.... or #2. the major ice queen, a-hole , who is rude and unkind, and cares about no one but themselves.
So sorry to hear you had to deal with personality type 2!
Merry Christmas to you guys!
I remember when I worked a t ZCMI and the rudest man was mad at me when each and everyone of his 8 credit cards was declined till number nine. Yeah it's my fault you're over your limit idiot. It's all about how you swipe the card. Not what kind of balance it has. People are crazy. I think the nice ones shop early.
Post a Comment