Sunday, January 11, 2009

Do you know your number?

Well another fine pregnancy moment let me set this one up for you. About 10am on a Monday morning right after a long boring work meeting. I was picking up some things for Rice Crispy Treats at Vons and I am at the checkout about to put my phone number in so they can give me the Von's savings....

Me: "I don't remember my phone number!"
Checker: "You don't remember your phone number?"
Me: "Nope"
Checker: "Do you have any clue some of the numbers in your phone number?"
*at this point I realize he thinks I have special needs*
Me: "Nope"
Checker: "Well thats ok I can still give you the savings don't you worry about it"
Me: "Thanks"
Checker: "Do you need some help out? Are you going to be ok?"
At the risk of this man not letting me drive home I explain I am pregnant and just had a little preggo brain moment...He still looked at me like I was crazy, I got out of there fast and called Lance to ask what our number was I think I will remember next time...I hope. I have included some belly shots for you all so you can see the little stinker who is sucking up all my brain cells.


11 comments:

Kati Howard said...

Wow, if only I could have been that excited looking to take preggo pictures! You look great Becky!

Ashley Bankhead said...

What a cute Belly. Love it!

Sally said...

You are cracking me up! I am so glad that you are documenting these moments and that you have a sense of humor. Have you screamed at any strangers yet? Even on the phone? Because I did once, not my finest pregnancy moment.

You look fantastic.

janelle said...

You are so cute!!! I miss having you around!!

Anonymous said...

Becky you look so cute pregnant! sounds like you're enjoying every minute of it. I'm glad I can't remember every dumb thing I did while i was pregnant both times. :)

Kristin said...

You're so dang pretty! I ALWAYS had those moments, but I wasn't ever smart enough to tell people there was a reason!

Kristin said...

I'm SO glad we'll be in town at the same time, but I'm SOOO bummed that I'm leaving the morning of your shower! I booked my tickets then got word about 3 hours later
:(

Train Gang said...

You prego-ness is so cute it makes me want to be prego!

THE MACDONALDS said...

cute belly becky! i'm sure your prego co-workers are still irritated at your little size! see you soon! Loved Lee

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

OMG you are the cutest thing ever! Love the belly! I'm so glad I tracked you down!

Flinders Family said...

Okay, a little upset that I didn't know you had a blog or especially that I didn't know you were prego!! I'm so excited for you! You look adorable and I'm glad I can spy on you now with your blog! Love you, #2!