On Sunday afternoon my amazing Aunt lost her battle with cancer and passed away peacefully in her sleep. It has been quite a battle and struggle for her and I am sure she is so happy to see her family who has already passed on. My aunt was one of the most amazing people you could ever meet. She was always involved in not only her kids but her nieces and newphews lives as well. She always called to check on me, see how I was doing or send me an e mail to say she loved me. I will miss that so much.
When we found out that my Aunt's cancer could not be treated Lance and I made a quick trip up north in October. I had the joy of spending many hours with her helping her with one of her big projects for her kids (scrap books of their life). It was so nice to talk to her and just get some one on one time. I will always remember this and cherish that time I had with her. She will be dearly missed and is so, so loved.
16 years ago

2 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing some one to cancer is so hard. I love you guys. This is when I am greatful to know the wonderful truth of the gospel. Love you guys! I can't wait to meet your little Wyatt!
Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment