Last Saturday I had an amazing baby shower up in my old stompin grounds of the Danville. The amazing Loralee, Barbie, and Aunt Terri were the brains behind it all with a lot of help from my mom, sister and friend Ashlee. So thank you so much ladies I had so much fun it was wonderful. The party was so fun it took me an hour to open all the gifts and I went as fast as I could needless to say I got A LOT of baby stuff. I think I handled it all well since I HATE it when people touch my tummy but I bucked up and took it like a woman! If you have never been preggo you will come to it in time that having people rub your tummy is a little annoying. Thats my gripe for the day I am done. The food was amazing, and everyone was so kind and gave us the greatest gifts I couldn't believe it. Oh and it was a surf theme just like Wyatt's room...LOVED IT!!

My Best Friend Michelle made this for Wyatt's room I can't wait to hang it over the crib!

This is the cake my Aunt Terri made it tasted even better then it looks! AMAZING!!

Here is another shot of the belly...Kind of, Lance was in hiding till the shower was over

We had such a nice time up in Danville and we want to thank everyone for making it so enjoyable. Loralee, Barbie and Aunt Terri I love you guys and can't thank you enough for all your hard work Wyatt says "THANK YOU" too!!
3 comments:
What great pictures! It looks like you had a great time. I want to know what Sis. Boyer gave you. Did she make you an awesome blanket? She is the queen.
Awww... looks like baby Wyatt and you had lots of fun. You look so great Becky! I, too, always thought it was wierd that while you're pregnant complete strangers feel at ease rubbing your stomach. I think the only person I didn't mind was my mom. And Tyler of course.
Holy Smokes!! I didn't realize your due date was coming up so FAST!!!!!! whoo hoo! (also didn't realize that Wyatt has the same due date as I had with Venice, crazy!)
you look AWESOME! wish I could have been there for the spoiling.
Post a Comment