Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hospital Trip #3

On Friday I ended up in the hospital. I don't know if its my body or the baby but one of them is done being pregnant which I can't really blame either for. I was having contractions and being a little over 34 weeks my Dr was not having it. They gave me a shot which stopped the consistency of the contractions and I was sent on my way (after several hours there). Needless to say I have been pulled out of work and am back on semi bedrest. My Doc says she will be so happy if I can get to 37 weeks. That is only 21 days away! So I just need to keep him cooking and I will be good to go. The good news if he does come early,I dropped about a week ago and he is head down and I am on my way. As of right now my Dr doesn't think I will be making it to my due date. Fingers crossed that I make it to 37 weeks.

6 comments:

Train Gang said...

You guys are ready to ROCK! WOW! I'm so praying you can make it a little longer...we want big FAT Macdonald babies!!!

Sally said...

Please keep us posted!

The Sheppards said...

So excited for you two and your baby! Chino will be so jealous..

janelle said...

keep the blog updates coming. Tell wyatt a little longer please from us!!!Take it easy and rest.

THE MACDONALDS said...

I am so sorry Becky! I hate doctors, hospitals and most of all False Labor! Hang in there kid! That is for you and the little lad! He will be here before you know it. Lots of Love!
Lee

Kristin said...

I'm ready for hospital trip #4 to be on the blog.... when's it coming??????