16 years ago
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wide Awake
Since Wyatt is almost 1 month old he has been spending more time awake. He loves his rain forest playmat. It has a mirror on it so he can stare at himself. I can't blame him he is so cute who wouldn't want to look at that face all day? Wyatt has also taken a love to Chino, if Chino gets close enough Wyatt will grab him. He pulled Chino's ear the other day and Chino just sat there. What a great dog we have. Here are some random pics of Wyatt at play
Wyatt and Daddy on the playmat
SUPER WYATT!!
He has now moved from toes to his whole hand
Wyatt and his puppy....Chino
He loves his bouncer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is very cute Becky. It is hard to believe that he is almost one month old. They grow fast.
Becky, Wyatt is SO cute! Don't you sometimes just want to eat him up, he's so yummy? how are you feeling? How are you adjusting to the after-baby-shock?
I do want to eat him up. I love him! I doing well I am still hurting from the c section but happy as can be.
Ahhh! Love the hoodie!!
Post a Comment