We spent last week up in Danville for my friend Jen's wedding and to bless Wyatt in my parents ward. The wedding was awesome and the bride looked amazing. I can't wait because Michelle is next and I am the maid of honor...YAHOOO! We had a really fun week, we went to the Good Guys show. Lance was so proud to have Wyatt at his first car show. He wants to start him off right. We also blessed Wyatt, we were lucky to have so many family and friends there to be in the circle. Wyatt is truely blessed to have so many people who care about him. A special thanks to: Glenn, Bruce, Troy, Ladd, Dane(Big), Greg, Ben, Johnny, and Matt for helping with the blessing. Jacob was our mic holder which was awesome since Lance held the mic for Jacob's blessing! We were also able to stop by my Uncle's house in San Jose so his family could meet Wyatt it was a great way to end our trip
Lance, Me, Michelle, and soon to be hubby Scott
He is so cute!
16 years ago

7 comments:
He really is soo cute! I love those pictures! You need to email me all those pictures! I miss you guys already!
Congrats on blessing him. Sounds like it was a special day. We were also fortunate to have almost ALL our family attend Quincy's blessing. It's quite an amazing feeling. Wyatt looks like he's getting so big now. What a cute little boy.
that is so neat that Jacob held the mic :) LOVE the picture of just him!! so cute!!!
Just Wyatt, that is :)
Thanks for saying hi! things are all well... and cute pictures! I need to show Kate the blessing picture of all of you... blast from the past!
Wow, #2! He is beautiful and you look great. I want to meet him! So fun to see those guys at the blessing too. It's been a long time!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet little blonde get her naked and shower how babies are made
Post a Comment