We spent last weekend at the beach house in Pacific Grove and had a blast. A good amount of the MacDonald clan was there to hangout. We hung out at the beach, went on a sunset walk which was beautiful. I felt like I spent most of the weekend feeding Wyatt! He is out of control HUGE and eats constantly most people are shocked when I tell them how much he eats. The best part of my weekend was at the beach when we were able to see a Sea Otter cracking shells and eating right off the beach. I LOVE to see animals in their natural habitat it is amazing.
The kids love looking for sea creatures at the beach
Chino got more love then I think he liked!
The beach at sunset
Maz and Chino...BFF!
Our little Chub-a-lub

4 comments:
I think that he is bigger than Max. He is so cute!!
In the last picture he looks like kai...haha it's so funny~ I'll have to look for the picture of Kai sitting just like this.
lol! looks like Wyatt just had a nice big meal and he's happy. so cute. I'm laughing at the Chino/Venice picture. Chino's face is priceless!...he could be saying, "ewwwwwwww baby-girl germs!" or "MAKE IT STOP!" lol
We are so glad you guys made it! Have a great 4th! Love, Lee
Post a Comment