We had an awesome weekend. My aunt came down to spend the weekend with Wyatt and to watch him while Lance and I could go see Transformers (which we loved). We had a blast... We went shopping (of course), to the parade, beach and fireworks on the beach. Wyatt LOVED the fireworks we had bought some baby earplugs so the loud noise wouldn't bother him and they worked great. He sat with Lance and looked at the sky for the whole show. He was kicking his legs and moving his arms everywhere he was so happy. We also took him to the parade he slept through it but I am sure he would have enjoyed it. The Santa Barbara parade it by far the most random parade I have ever seen. They have a parade here almost every weekend in the summer...CRAZY!Thanks Aunt Terri for all your help it was great to see you!
Wyatt in his 4th of July outfit...yes he is in our laundry (its clean)
This is a bunch of people on a circle bike...random I know
Some of the men and women who have protected our freedom
On the beach before the fireworks!
Seeing the fireworks on the beach is the best!
Wyatt and Lance watching the fireworks
1 comment:
sounds like a perfect weekend! I love watching Wyatt get bigger. that face is TOO kissable!
Post a Comment