For my baby shower my mother-in-law gave me an outfit that Lance had worn when he was a baby. The great Margo Boyer found a picture of Lance in the outfit! Amazing I know! We took a picture of Wyatt in the outfit as well. What do you think? I wish I had a baby picture of myself to put in the mix because as much as everyone thinks he looks just like Lance, Wyatt has a lot me in him as well.


6 comments:
Funny how that works out when you have kids. People who know your spouse tend to say your children look just like them and vice versa. I think Wyatt IS a mixture of you two... although those two pictures do have some strikingly similarities. Very cute. Wyatt will change so much in the next year... your bound to get some lovin' too. :o)
She will leave her hair in the whole day, but after nap time, yikes... it looks pretty crazy
I agree with Kati, Wyatt is such a MIX! And Lance, I'm sorry but, you are just a pip-squeek compared to your son!!
It doesn't matter who he looks like because he's SUPER CUTE! Our baby boy was due 2 days ago, so I've been going crazy all week! But they're breaking the water tomorrow morning, so we're hoping to meet him soon:) That's really neat that Lance's mother gave you one of his outfits...we just have a couple old blankets from when we were babies. By the way, I love the Rock Star hat.
Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! He's got dimples!!!
SO Cute! you must be a proud Mama!
Post a Comment