One of my friends from Nordstrom is a photographer, she came over a couple of weeks ago to take some pictures of us with Wyatt. She spent about 2 1/2 hours with us and the pictures came out AMAZING! Here are some of my favs! We had to do the token family pic as well. I am not a huge fan of the posed everyone look here and say cheese pictures so the other ones are more my style but I know I will look back and be glad we took this picture as well.
Very Cute pictures. We havn't even taken any family pictures yet and I am a little sad. He is so cute. I can't believe that him and Max weigh pretty much the same amount. That is so funny
These pictures are so great. I love them. The posed picture is lovely and you will be glad to have it in the future. Chino look so cute and the rest of you aren't bad either. :)
4 comments:
NICE pics!!! Wyatt is so perfect. I'm glad you took the posed photo too...Chino's gotta be in there.
Very Cute pictures. We havn't even taken any family pictures yet and I am a little sad. He is so cute. I can't believe that him and Max weigh pretty much the same amount. That is so funny
These pictures are so great. I love them. The posed picture is lovely and you will be glad to have it in the future. Chino look so cute and the rest of you aren't bad either. :)
So freakin' cute! love the first one
Post a Comment