Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Baby = New Car Seat

So as many of you know Wyatt is huge! We weighed him on Friday and we don't know ounces but he is 18 pounds!! Needless to say he is about to outgrow his infant car seat so we have to buy a convertible one. I did a bunch of research and then gave my cousin a call. She does A LOT of it herself and found the #1 rated car seat on the market. When it comes to safety and Wyatt I don't mess around. I decided to order it from an online retailer (hipmonkey.com) all the proceeds for the car seat go to children who need them as well plus no shipping or sales tax..SCORE! Lance wanted to see what the seat looked like and play around with it so we went to babies r us to take a look. We found the seat and I went to go grab a teething ring for Wyatt when I came back this is what I found...

Lance and Wyatt thought they should take it for a "test drive". I could not stop laughing this was so funny to see! There were a few people around who found it funny as well. Leave it to Lance to stick our kid on the display shelf. This is not the color we are buying the one I am getting is all black but we got the idea! I think Wyatt enjoyed it though.

4 comments:

Train Gang said...

Wyatt's face is the best! he's like, "dad, what are we doing?"

Dani and Paul said...

He his huge. I can't believe that he is out of his car seat already. He is a healthy and growing boy and very cute

Kristin said...

18 pounds? WOAH, that is big! My kids are always around 19 pounds at their one year mark!

Kristin said...

I was looking at blogs and Avery goes, "I want to see Becky!" So I got to your page, she saw Wyatt and was all, "NO, big girl Becky, not the baby!" It was pretty funny! So I had to scroll down to find pictures of you, luckily you had some family shots!!!