16 years ago
Monday, August 24, 2009
4 Months
Today was Wyatt's 4 month check up and shots. Lance and I decided to alter his vaccines. Instead of 6 shots everyother month we do 3 shots every month, it has worked out great for us. Wyatt is 18 pounds 7.2 ounces and 26 1/4 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile in height and a little over the 95th percentile in weight (no shock there). I took a picture of him on the scale just for proof. The Doctor also told us to give him water everyday because of his size for his age he needs extra fluids and we can't give him more formula, and I have reached my max with breast feeding. I could win a breast feeding marathon at this point! Basically he needs fluid not calories due to his "Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man" size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Becky, Wyatt looks just like Lance. I cannot believe how big he is though, so very adorable!
He is so cute. I love that he is so big. I think babies look even cuter when the have all the rolls.
Elle was on the complet other spectrum for weight and height.
And as for naps, I feel your pain. Elle was never a very good napper or bedtime sleeper. However, she sleeps amazing now--finally.
Becky & Lance- my dear old friends! I just stumbled here and was so happy to see you and your sweet little guy. He sure is yummy- hope you are both well!
Post a Comment