16 years ago
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Nap Time Help Needed
Wyatt is not much of a napper. He loves his "cat naps". Needless to say it is impossible for me to get anything done. I have tried a lot of tricks and nothing has worked that great. Last week I found the answer, sleeping in the boppy! He sleeps a little bit longer and it is so cute to watch. To all you moms out there if you have any tricks to get your babies to sleep longer I would love to hear them. His longest nap has been a little over an hour and he had tylenol in him! It only happened twice most of his naps are 20 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He just needed a little pillow! that is so sweet of a picture. I have no good tricks. I had one good napper, one bad napper, so maybe your next baby will be great?!
also love the post below where Wyatt's so relaxed on the scale. Arm hanging out and all!
He's taking after Chandler. Sumo baby and all. He didn't nap either. I wish you luck. I know from experience how tiring it is to have a baby that doesn't nap. LOL
Post a Comment