We carved our pumpkins on Sunday night. Wyatt actually did most of the work and by work I mean he sat in his highchair while we stuffed his face full of rice cereal and peaches. I must say these are my fav pumpkins I have ever had! On a side note I love Wyatt's highchair its not baby-ish and you can take the tray off with one hand..HUGE plus! It is the Baby Trend "Mojito"

Lance cutting the top of my pumpkin for me

Wyatt with his baby pumpkin in his new highchair

Our pumpkins! I did the boogie monster, Lance did the flame face
7 comments:
SO cute! I LOVE them! Well done, guys! We got little plastic face pieces to do ours this year...I didn't want to deal with the mess....and is that the high chair that folds in half?
Amazing pumpkins!!! You guys did a great job and Wyatt looks so cute sitting there supervising :-)
Love the highchair, and those jack-o-lanters are amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures of Wyatt in his halloween costume.
Way cool pumpkins!!
Those are so cool! Man you guys are pros!
wow i've never seen such amazing pumpkins! what talent. you guys are so talented! :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-menghemat-bbm-agar-tak-boros-bahan-bakar-dan-uang
Post a Comment