This weekend my sister Jennie came to visit and we had a blast. When she was little my mom use to call her "Rootie tootie fresh and fruity baby rooster tails". This is not a joke! And we have no clue why. She also called my dog Kinsey koodle baby noodle! So now Lance and I call her Rooster Tails any chance we get. While "Rooster Tails" was here we met my Uncle Tom, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Terri, Jack and Abby down at Disneyland...to celebrate Aunt Terri's 50th, Jennie's 23rd and Abby's 5th birthdays. Jack was sick on Monday so he and Lisa stayed back at the hotel while the rest of us went to the park. They were missed. We had a great time and Wyatt did awesome! We are so sad it had to end.

Aunt Rooster Tails and Wyatt before church

Outside Astro Blasters.
We forgot to put in his earplugs it was too loud for him!

Rooster Tails, Abby, Aunt Terri on Small World

Wyatt licking the Small World paper, he has his earplugs!

Wyatt's first Mickey Ears! Thanks Uncle Tom!

After dinner in California Adventure!
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Jennie's name. I should start calling her that.
He was born for those mouse ears!!! SO CUTE
Wyatt is too precious in his Mickey ears hat! I just love him.
Oh so jealous that you got to go to Disneyland!! I need to take Max, he'd love it!
How fun! I am jealous. That really is one of the funnest places. We hope we get to meet you guys there sometime.
Post a Comment