On Saturday we started Wyatt on rice cereal. We got some great video of it which I will post once I get it downloaded. No surprise to all of you he LOVED it. The next night I got some great pictures of the event. I had to take off his bib because he wanted to eat all the food that spilled on it which made feeding him really hard. He also started using sippy cups he gets so excited when we give it to him. It mostly ends up on his shirt but he is happy so who cares!

We had to give him his own spoon. He thinks he is such a big boy!


This is his new BUMBO..which he loves to sit in once again he thinks he is soooo big!
5 comments:
Becky! He's so cute! Chino is gonna feel left in the dusk here pretty soon - why with spoons, sippy cups and his size! He's looking more and more like a toddler everyday!
He is so cute. He looks like he has been eating solid food for months. I bet Chino is going to love when he eats regular food so he can eat everything that falls on the ground
SO cute! He's so tubby. I love it! He looks like he fits in his Bumbo so well! Beck is still so tiny in it!
He is so darling! i love the bumbo. And so does Ruby.
just like cum little man , want some fresh from the c==k?
Post a Comment