The Littlest MacDonald Pack #8
What are you feeding your child? Baby Protein? Protein shakes? ;) So cute, his laugh is so adorable. Unreal...
So cute. He has such a cute laugh. I just want to squeeze those cheeks
This is why camcorders were invented!!! It's nice not to feel so far away.
haha! My nephew is soo cute! I love that laugh.. but I am suprised no one commented on the song that you were singing him to make him laugh.... :)
Funny you say that Jennie cause I was wondering why he thought the song was so funny! SO cute! I love the little baby giggles! He really is the fattest baby ever! I so very much want to squish his cheeks and those chubby little hands!
Yes its true Wyatt loves the pussycat dolls he also finds Lady gaga very funny!
So was that Pussy Cat Dolls you are singing... go Becky Lou go!!!
Aubrey made me watch this three times before I had to cut her off. It was okay, though, because he's a cutie.
He is so darling- seriously!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What are you feeding your child? Baby Protein? Protein shakes? ;) So cute, his laugh is so adorable. Unreal...
So cute. He has such a cute laugh. I just want to squeeze those cheeks
This is why camcorders were invented!!! It's nice not to feel so far away.
haha! My nephew is soo cute! I love that laugh.. but I am suprised no one commented on the song that you were singing him to make him laugh.... :)
Funny you say that Jennie cause I was wondering why he thought the song was so funny! SO cute! I love the little baby giggles! He really is the fattest baby ever! I so very much want to squish his cheeks and those chubby little hands!
Yes its true Wyatt loves the pussycat dolls he also finds Lady gaga very funny!
So was that Pussy Cat Dolls you are singing... go Becky Lou go!!!
Aubrey made me watch this three times before I had to cut her off. It was okay, though, because he's a cutie.
He is so darling- seriously!
Post a Comment