Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vote For Wyatt

Ok so I know totally lame but Wyatt is in a baby contest with Gap! He could win a bunch of stuff you just have to vote for him!! Below are the directions or you can click on the link on the right and create a login. You have to create a login to vote!

1.Go to Gap.com
2.Go to the baby page
3.Click on casting call enter now
4.Scroll down and in the search area type in Wyattsmama23
5. Click to vote for Wyatt (the picture with him in the blue hat)
6.Click to register and then you can vote EVERYDAY! You have to fill out your info like you are a contestant...Don't worry you aren't its just so they can track the votes!! You can totally make up fake info for your address ect..It will still allow you to have a login to vote.

*It will take you to a page that asks to enter the contest. On the right side there is an option to view gallery or contestants then go to the search box and type in WyattsMama23!

Voting ends November 17th!! GO TEAM WYATT!!
Thank you to everyone who votes for Wyatt it is very nice of you!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

he is so cute. I entered too, but I always have and never won. I hope wyatt wins, i will head over and vote! go wyatt!

Train Gang said...

how could anyone NOT vote for that face!!!????