Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Treats

I spent a lot of last weekend making holiday goodies to give to nieghbors and friends at church. I made Chocolate cookies with mint, dark, semi-sweet chips, Fudge, and of course Oreo truffles! We packaged them up and spent Sunday afternoon passing them out. I was really happy the way the truffles turned out they were colored for Christmas. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and remembering the true meaning of the season now and throughout the year. Merry Christmas!Christmas Truffles! I tried one they were so good!
Here are the little Elves who helped us to deliver the goodies!

3 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

The truffles look GREAT!!!! You're right, the red with the green looks best. We made some tonight, too!
Oh, and your little elves....CUTEST EVER!!!

Train Gang said...

AHHH! KISS* KISS* KISS* for that little boy!

Annie Zeid said...

your little elves are so precious. i want to squeeze them! :)