16 years ago
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Yummy Toes
Wyatt was breach when I had him (C section) and because he was so big he was basically folded in half inside me. To give you a visual his feet were framing his face. It was really hard to swaddle him because he kept putting his feet up to his head like he had been for so long. Well, he hasn't really ever broken this habit and loves his toes a lot as you can see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I just want to squish him!!!!!
Very cute! I love his pajamas!
HAHA I thought it said "Yummy Tacos" and I read the blurb and I was like... what tacos? Now I get it ;) So CUTE!
Such a cute little guy! check out this auction I am participating in for two children in need of transplants. today and tomorrow only! http://www.placetobloom.blogspot.com/
That little Wyatt is getting so grown up! Hey... we will be sending out some cards this year (though some might not get out until New Years but it's the thought that counts,right?) and I wanted to send one you guys' way. What is your address?
You can email me it at: k_howard3@yahoo.com
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment