Tuesday, February 23, 2010

NO-Hawk

Ok so I call it that because my adorable cousin/newphew would call it that when he wanted his hair in a mo-hawk. Well Wyatt has enough hair to make him even more stylin then ever!!I was in the Kitchen making a snack and when I came back into the family room this is what I found...On another note. Yesterday marked the one year of the passing away of my Aunt Joyce. She fought a tough battle with cancer. Losing Joyce was a horrible hardship for her kids and my Uncle Craig as well as everyone one of my cousins and our parents. She was one of the most amazing people to ever walk this earth. We all know she is in a much better place but we miss her dearly. If you ever met my aunt you know you are a much better person because of it. I know the day could not have been easy on my cousins so I just want to let them know I love them and was thinking of them yesterday. And I want to say that I love my Aunt Joyce and miss her!
This is the last picture I took of Aunt Joyce (on the right). We were celebrating birthdays at my parents house. Joyce always had this smile on her face! :)

4 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

What a little munchkin! He is so so so cute.

I have heard so many wonderful things about your Aunt Joyce! Her heart definitely lives on in your family - especially in you and Jennie :)

Annie Zeid said...

i'm so sorry about your aunt joyce. :(

i LOVE the no-hawk! your little man just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

Jen said...

What a great tribute. That little boy is so cute!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

nice no-hawk!