Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cafe Rio

Yup thats right...HA HA Utah we got Cafe Rio in LA!!! Last weekend we went down to Manhattan Beach and ate at the AMAZING Cafe Rio. Wyatt had a great time and loved his first tasting of the Rio.Here are some treats I have been creating lately the first is Oreo Cheesecake the second is peanut butter trufflesLance got a new mountian bike so we had to get a trailer for little man. They enjoy their man time.

5 comments:

The Sheppards said...

That's the same bike trailer we have; we love it! However, Idaho isn't quite warm enough yet to use it..

Train Gang said...

Oreo Cheesecake!!!? you are killing me here! Wish we were there to eat all your treats!

Casey&Mal said...

So I couldn't think of anything clever. The cheesecake looks soooo good! Maybe you can make it for me when you visit?
Wyatt is so stinking cute! I guess we'll have to take you somewhere else to eat now...

Nurse to be Gina Marie said...

Man time ... I love it!

PS: I expect a ride and while eating a piece of cheesecake when we come to visit ;)

Nurse to be Gina Marie said...

I'm laughing at my own comment right now... LOL