Thursday, March 18, 2010

On a Sunday afternoon

So because we live in So Cal and the weather here is well...AWESOME!!(Don't Hate!) We went down to the beach to take a Sunday stroll. We let Wyatt go on the sand and he took off and loved it by the end he was only in his diaper wet and covered in sand but couldn't be happier.There is a park at the beach by our house Wyatt loves to swingHe started off on the dry part of the sandThen he decided the water was a way better place to be
We kept his binkie in to keep him from putting sand in his mouth!

4 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

I'm so jealous!!! Beck loves to swing, too...we have a park by our house they'll have to swing at when you come visit. I'm way jealous of the beach....kinda hate you for it!

Train Gang said...

you can tell he already LOVES the ocean! (our girls are jealous)

Ashley Bankhead said...

I'm totally hating(just kidding). I want your warm weather, and the beach. It looks warm and fun.

Nurse to be Gina Marie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Incredible!