Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MAC Beach Trip

So every year the Mac Clan heads to Huntington Beach for a weekend of fun in the sun. Its funny because we ended up staying further from the beach down there then we would if we stayed home. However it is way more fun down there. We had a lot of fun and Wyatt had a blast playing with cousins. We went out surfing, the only time I went out the waves were too small for a fish board so no surfing however Lance did hit some great sets!Playing in the water with DadaPlaying with cousin MazzyThe Sun finally came out!I just love this picture
First surf lesson! We may have the next Kelly Slater!

2 comments:

Train Gang said...

OHHHHHH! wish we could have been there for the So-Cal trip ;( we miss you guys!!!

Your summer looks like it was full of fun times and adventures!

Ashley Bankhead said...

I'm jealous of your beach expiditions. But it looks like you guys are having fun. By the way, Wyatt is so cute.