Thursday, June 24, 2010

Utah Fun!

So I spent some time in Utah at my Aunt Judy's house hanging with friends and family. Wyatt loved it and I loved it even more because its horrid weather in June here so Utah was a nice warm get-a-way (weird I know).This was done by Aunt Jennie and Mallory. To Lance this is THE unforgivable sin!This was his first time in the pool and he loved itplaying with cousin Allie!The BFF's, they have so much fun togetherThis is for you Peel cousins! Uncle Norman on his John Deer to mow his "lawn". Its really not that big. But man does he love his John Deer (note the matching outfit)

Party time with cousins our last night there.

Thanks Aunt Judy we had so much fun and plan on summering at your house every year. Its like Disneyland with a pool and of course Aunt Judy!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You never know what crazy things will happen at the Peel house! Cross dressing kids, a man in love with a mower. I've never been so proud to be a part of our family.

Ashley said...

I want to squeeze Wyatt's cheeks so bad! He is so stinkin' handsome! Love you, Wyatt! Come back soon!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Oh Wy looks so pretty!!! ;)