16 years ago
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Update
So I know I haven't updated in a long time but Wyatt is going to be a big brother so much of my time has been spent in the hospital/bathroom! I am due May 2nd but will be having a c section end of April making Wyatt and the new bean 2 years apart almost to the day....CRAZY! Here are some pics to update you with :)!
Wyatt in the Nordstrom Children's Fashion Show!

Visiting the Pumpkin Patch!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats! Can't wait to hear what it is:)
Are you feeling any better at all this time around? I think if I had been as miserably sick as you I would probably wuss out and just get Landon a dog to grow up with or something. You are a good woman.
I love the fashion show, what a little cute man! Did I see a blue steel face? I think I did. Get in line, ladies.
Congrats! That is so exciting. That is a perfect age difference. Can't wait to hear what you are having. I hope you feel better. Sorry you get to sick.
we are SO excited!!! I should have known you were expecting when I didn't see a blog post in a while. We hope that the rest of this pregnancy goes smoothly--you deserve it!
P.S. Wyatt's shoes are killer. and Lance is looking good too!!
Yay!! So exciting but sorry you've been sick - that's no fun! How did you get your little guy into modeling?! I mean, obviously he has talent, but was he scouted?? :) That's so awesome! Oh and I love Wy's shoes as well!
Wow Becky!
We haven't commented on here in forever, mostly cuz it's a pain to do that stuff on Tyler's iphone... but I wanted to say a huge (belated) CONGRATS to you guys! I bet Wyatt will make a great big brother -- he'll definitely be big enough to protect any smaller sibling from bullies. :) I hope your pregnancy goes well-- and you look amazing btw! Happy holidays to you guys!
Post a Comment