Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treating

We took Wyatt out trick-or-treating and he loved it! He ran from house to house holding his bag up to get candy. I think this is hilarious because I don't think he really knows what it is he just likes it when people give him stuff I guess :)!Spiderman!!Looking for the good stuff!!Off to the next house
Wyatt loves, loves, loves babies... mostly baby Olivia

3 comments:

Casey&Mal said...

He's so cute! I miss him. Okay maybe you, too....

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Okay his hair is AWESOME!

Ashley Bankhead said...

Congratulations Lance and Becky! How exciting to have another baby. Wyatt will be so thrilled to be a big brother. How are you feeling? How is the pregnancy going thus far? You will have to let us know as soon as you know if it is a boy or girl. We are excited for the three of you.