Likes: Beach, Sleeping in tiny spaces under blankets that raise his body temp to 150 degrees, running on the treadmill, and licking the faces of small children who are at his height, last but not least his toy we call bobo!
Dislikes: Ocean, not being under a blanket at all times, being taken out of his tiny space while sleeping, having his tail pulled.
I am sure many of you are fans of our Chino pup. One of his biggests fans would be the Mazzy she just lights up whenever she sees him, although I think she is that way with all dogs we just won't tell Chino that
since he loves her she is great at leaving food on her face for him to lick off. I have learned a lot being home the past two months with the Chino that really all he does all day is sleep and he could not be happier. WE LOVE YOU OUR CHINO PUP!

2 comments:
I am a Chino Pup fan!! And he does love his Aunt Jennie!!! :) I can't wait to see him in 53 days!
Chino is pretty darn cute. I'm so glad you guys started a blog!! When's the baby due?
Post a Comment