Friday, October 24, 2008

We Got a Blog???




So I did it, I broke down and got a blog. I say I because Lance has been so anti-blog for so long. But hey we have a baby on the way and I thought what a great way to keep people updated on us. Not to mention I have been out of work because I am so sick for 2 months now I am going a little stir crazy. So here it is enjoy! I am new at this so it may take sometime for Lance and I to get this up and running.

3 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know that. When I read your comment on my blog, I called Barbie right away because I was so excited. I am so happy for you guys. I am sorry that you have been so sick. That does not sound fun at all. Take care and congrats again

THE MACDONALDS said...

I am glad you broke down and created a blog! It is a good way to pass the time for sure. I'm excited to see what you guys are up to!

Sheryl said...

Congratulations you two! It's so good to hear from you guys and know you're alive! Becky-I'm SO sorry that you are sick!!! I was really sick too, and just about everything miserable that one's body could go through I did. So, if you ever need to complain to someone-call me, cause I've been there. Do they have you on any medication? Have you started feeling any better?