Friday, October 31, 2008

Tag!

Ok so I thought I escaped this tag thing. But then my loving sister-in-law recalled that I don't do much these days and added me to the list and since she is right and I am bored I will do it. I will do my best to get to 8 but if I don't oh well...
8 Fav TV Shows:
1. Office
2. Greys
3. My Name is Earl
4. Heroes
5. Life

8 Fav Resturants
1. PF Changs
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. Stanfords
6. Dominicos
7. Bagel Street Cafe
8. Pizza My Heart

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Layed in bed
2. Ate a sandwhich
3. Watched TV
4. Looked at Blogs
5. Kissed my husband
6. Snuggled my Dog
7. Drank some water
8. Took my anti nausea meds
(not fun I know but I am still a little sick)

8 things I love about fall
1. The crisp air
2. New fashion
3. Halloween
4. Means Christmas is coming
5. All the Colors

8 things I look forward to
1. No more all day sickness
2. Finding out the sex of the baby
3. Meeting my baby for the first time
4. Having a baby bumb
5. The election being over and ending right
6. Spending the weekends with Lance
7. Buying a house one day
8. Christmas

8 things on my wish list
1. A house
2. No worries about money ever
3. That my baby will be healthy and happy
4. That I will always have time for myself
5. That the anger over Prop 8 will reside
6. That I will always remember to enjoy life
7. That I was in Mexico on the beach right now
8. That my aunts cancer would magically go away

I won't tag anyone because I don't know too many people who read my blog yet...actually I Tag my sister JENNIE....hahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting me on your wish list! You are a sweetie