Monday, November 3, 2008

Only in California/What a blessing!

I don't know if many of you heard but a crazy masked gunman waving an American flag shut down the 101 today. Apparently he wanted to make a statement about the Iraq war. He caused the freeway to be shut down for over 3 hours! What is the blessing is all of this you ask? Well if I wasn't on medical leave I would have been one of those stuck on the 101 for 3 hours!! They shut down the freeway right around the time I am off to work. Could you imagine? Pregnant and stuck on the freeway for over 3 hours not fun!! I guess there is one thing to be greatful for during my rest. Just thought I would see the silver lining in the cloud.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being pregnant! We're so excited for you guys! We've been getting the update from Jen. your dog looks awesome as T-Rex.

Train Gang said...

this is crazy!

P.S. Chino's costume rocked! He out-does himself every year! we love that little guy.

hope your are feeling better from the last post :(

Jen said...

I am so sorry you are so sick. I am right there with you and you will be amazed at how you forget. I really ask myself if I am crazy everyday. I am so excited for these little cousins!