Saturday, November 15, 2008

Montecito Tea Fire


We have been getting lots of phone calls and e mails about the Montecito fires. Just wanted to let everyone know although we were close to evacutation we didn't need to thanks to the winds slowing down. A lot of families have lost their homes and have been coming into my work with tears just needing clothes to wear. It is truely heart breaking. Please pray for all the families who have lost their homes in the Tea Fire they need it right now. It is so sad to see these children in tears because they have lost almost everything they have ever know to be home and have no place to live. Our prayers our with the families tonight.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Becky, I had talked to Sally the night you thought you were going to have to evacuate and go to their house. I'm glad you haven't had to leave! It is very sad.

Lance and Becky said...

Thanks Emily! I am just so glad they were down here so we had a place to go. So many people here have no place to go it is so sad. I love your blog by the way!

Train Gang said...

glad you are safe! I'm glad that Chino is safe!!! I Loved reading about the prego moment. Motherhood really makes psychos out of perfectly normal women. I wish I could say those moments go away after pregnancy. yikes. they seem to double with an infant in your arms! that's ok we are in good company right?