Monday, November 24, 2008

The Results are in!

And its a ......BOY!! Needless to say we are thrilled, mostly Lance he wanted a boy so, so bad. We will post the pictures later once we get them loaded onto the computer!!! YEAH BOY!!!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Yahoo!

Another crazy Peterson boy!

Don't worry. Nathan and Benji will show him the ropes. He'll be adorable and funny and loved by everyone. We are thrilled for you guys!

Train Gang said...

Fun news!!! now you can plan, and pick names!!

Kati Howard said...

Yea for boys!

Congrats mom and dad! :o)

Ashley Bankhead said...

I am so happy for you two. It is all very exciting. I am sure Lance is very excited. Johnny and I very happy for the both of you.

Sheryl said...

AWESOME! I LOVE having a boy. When I first found out I was pregnant I hoped a little it'd be a girl, but the longer I was pregnant I kept referring to "it" as "him" and when it came down to find out who "it" was I was hoping it would be a boy! Of course I still would love to have girl some day but it has been SO much fun having a boy. I'm so happy for you both!

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

Oh My GOSH! YAY! My biggest thrill is just knowing what I'm going to have -- Congratulations, you guys!!! So happy for you.
XOXO - Elena