Ok so today at 17 weeks preggo I could not get my top button of my dress pants buttoned! This is a moment I wanted to share because one would think thats because you are 17 weeks preggo and starting to get bigger. Right?!? My problem is everyday I go to work and get reminded that I don't look pregnant AT ALL, EVERYDAY! So why don't my clothes fit if I don't look the slightest bit preggo why are my pants tight? Then it dawned on me is everyone saying I don't look preggo because maybe I just look fat? And everyone is too nice to tell me? Thoughts? I know I shouldn't complain because I eventually will get bigger and be complaining about being too big so I thought this blog would be a nice reminder. But I am still annoyed that my pants don't fit and I don't look preggo......GRRRR!!
*RULE- If your pants don't fit you should look pregnant if you are in fact pregnant*
On a bright side 1 week till we know the sex! Have you voted?
16 years ago

4 comments:
Well, post a picture of yourself so we can tell you if you are fat! Just kidding. You are not fat. There is just no way.
17 weeks along means that your stomach is getting bigger but just not huge. And here's the deal--the minute you put on maternity clothes, you will look more pregnant. With each pregnancy, when I broke out the maternity clothes (usually around 4 months) everyone starting saying "you look pregnant now!". It's the way the clothes look.
Target has amazingly cute maternity clothes. Sometimes I walk past their maternity department and want to get pregnant just so I can buy the cute clothes.
Thanks Sally that makes me feel a better. I just needed to vent.
hey that's just the way it is... enjoy the time now...because you will miss times like this when you are 36 weeks along and wish that the baby is out already...oh and a word of advice, do NOT weight yourself until at least a month or two after you've had the baby.
I remember that stage. I would always get looks from people because they didn't know if I was pregnant or just gaining weight. It will get better. One day you will wake up and have a belly out of no where. The reason why were pants don't fit anymore becasue your body is getting ready to have this baby. The first thing that Paul said to me even before I had a belly was that my hips got bigger/wider. Yes, I have a nice husband, but it was true becasue I couldn't button my pants so I couldn't really be mad at him. Anyways take care
Post a Comment