Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wyatt Comes Home

Wyatt meets his puppy.


First Car Ride

Wyatt's First Outfit. Thanks Greatgrandma and Greatgrandpa.

Wyatt still likes his toes.

Happy Wyatt and not so happy Wyatt.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the pic of Wyatt and Chino!! I can't wait for the christmas card this year! haha! :) Wyatt is so cute, I am so sad I can't see him yet! Thanks for the videos though!

Train Gang said...

Lance is already a Baby Whisperer!!! GO DAD GO. It took Bob a while to get the bounce down. Wyatt is so cute looking around!!!!

P.S. Take it easy on the Fox News, it sounds like it was up pretty loud in one of those videos.

Sheryl said...

he is beautiful!!! He doesn't look like an alien like most new babies do. My email address is SherylBabs@yahoo.com Welcome home Becky and Wyatt!

Sally said...

Beautiful! Oh that newborn cry! And Lance is doing great with the baby bounce. We can not wait to see him!!

THE MACDONALDS said...

Is Wyatt a mini Lance or what? You all look so happy and Wyatt is perfect. My favorite hospital picture ever is the family picture right after the c-section. Becky, I didn't know a new mom right after surgery could look that hot! You really look like you are on top of the world! Can't wait to see all of you! Love, Lee

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Congrats on making such a cute baby! It's amazing how from just a few pics I can see how much he looks like the two of you (mostly Lance though).

Ashley Bankhead said...

Congratulations! Wyatt is very cute. Looks like everyone is doing well. Keep us posted.

janelle said...

Beautiful baby!!I love the videos it makes me feel as if I am there. Thanks!!!!Lots of love!