Wyatt entered this world at 9:37 am. He weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces and is 20 inches long. The c-section went as planed with no problems. Becky is recovering from all the drugs and little Wyatt is enjoying life. Thanks to the MacDonald genes Wyatt's head is 15 cm around. All nurses could say is "that is big head". We are grateful for modern medicine. Thank you all for your support and prayers.
He sucks his toes!
Becky before
Happy Family

9 comments:
YAY! My nephew is so cute!! I am happy Becks is doing well! But really... Wyatt is soooo cute!
What a Big Beautiful Boy! What an awesome way to come into the world! I am sure it was nice to have everything planned to the last detail. Becky you looked beautiful Pre-Op and I'm sure you are Gorgeous Glowing De-Gorged Post-Op! Nice work team and CONGRATULATIONS! He is darling!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!He is so cute. I can't believe that he is already sucking his toes. Max doesn't even do that and he is 3 1/2 months old. Make sure Becky you rest lots and lots. Congratulations again!
Yay Becky!!
Yahoo!
Yippee!
I am so happy for you guys!
More pictures, please!
YAY!!! I bet my Mom is sad that she can't play with Wyatt anymore!! But, I, and no doubt, you are VERY excited! I hope that your recovery goes well! We are SOO darn excited for you guys!
He is so adorable!! Congrats, I am so glad everyone is well.
Awww... congrats to the new mom and dad. We are so happy to see the new addition to your family. Keep us updated! :o)
Love,
The Howard's
SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to actually see him in person this summer, which just sounds too far away!!! nuzzle him for us. take care!
YAY!!! I'm so SO happy for you guys! He's beautiful. I can't wait to meet him! I also want to send you something so I need your address!
Post a Comment