On Saturday we went to Costco...which is nothing new for us. We sat in front of the 47" LCD we want debating on if we should get it now or wait. We decide to wait for Christmas. We came home and I made Oreo truffles for church since I was teaching. They were amazing I will now taunt you with pictures of them and my super cute baby boy. He is no longer sick but has 2 teeth that just broke through the surface. Needless to say he is not a happy boy right now.

Wyatt was super tired so he fell asleep in the cart and took a nap at Costco

Here are the truffles the drizzle is messy but I was having fun :)

*Never mind the whole Wyatts not sick anymore...He has a nasty cold. He was coughing all night and can barely breathe..poor baby!
6 comments:
Becky, send me some truffles.. ASAP! And one cute baby boy to go please ;)
I can't believe he fills the cart at Costco!!! Beck could fall through the little leg holes....Wyatt doesn't look like he could fit a leg through one! He's so cute. The truffles look so delicious! I'm glad they turned out so well, PARTNER!
Those do look deluxe!
I can't believe that he fell alseep while you guys were at Costco. Max will never do that. Those truffles look very delicious. We will be in Danville for Christmas. If you guys make it up there we should do something.
That picture of Wyatt at Costco is priceless. Seriously.
I want the truffles. Will you please bring me some? Do I have to come to your lesson to get some? HOW CAN I GET SOME??
How did you break your toe?
I'm sorry Wyatt is sick again. A sick baby is really hard on the mom. I feel bad for both of you.
PS Costco is having a sale on TVs, maybe a different price than they had Saturday? I don't know.
Glenn and Merrily upgraded their TV. It looks awesome! Can't wait to see ya!
Post a Comment