Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Here in Santa Barbara they decided to do two days of trick or treating. Friday we went to downtown Carp and went at all the shops down there and then on Saturday we went to Santa Barbara. Friday we used our child to get some candy, however on Saturday it was just to take him into Nordstrom for everyone to see him! Wyatt in his monkey costume ready to roll. He loves his sunglasses!Wyatt's friend Chantille...She was a lady bug!The monkey and his faithful banana...CHINO!!
All tuckered out from a long afternoon! Getting candy is hard work!

5 comments:

Train Gang said...

Chino, You've out-done yourself again, my friend. You guys really got into the Halloween spirit and I LOVE it!!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Awesome costume little Wyatt!!

Sally said...

In the third picture, he is making a total Lance expression. Very cute!

I love the costumes!

Nurse to be Gina Marie said...

Oh my word Becky, how creative are you, a Monkey and a Banana, I would have NEVER thought to do that... that is soo cute. You've really out done yourself this time chica ;) Miss yous!

Casey&Mal said...

So I know this is late, but SOOOO cute!!!!!! SO cute!
I love how Chino is always introduced like Wyatt's superhero/partner in crime. So cute!