16 years ago
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Clean Up!
Wyatt loves to take everything out of the kitchen drawers and toss them around the kitchen. When you are 9 months pregnant it is impossible to clean up the mess. Enter the blessings of going to church every Sunday and NURSERY! The clean up song has saved my life. All I have to do is sing that song and guess what he picks it all up or at least most of it. Thank you Nursery Leaders you have made my life easier I could kiss you all on the mouth I am so happy! *Look at that an update and the baby isn't even here yet, I am better already*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha! Nursery comes through in the clutch!
Landon loves to "put away" the dishes too. Especially the dirty ones. Thanks kid.
I have to admit I was surprised to see a new post from you. But it was a good surprise. I'm glad you're doing well, and that Wyatt helps clean up his messes. I still fight Elle on this one. Whenever I make her clean up something she did, she says, "You always make me do all the work."
I love it!
Post a Comment