Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slacker

Yes I am a slacker and I have not updated in forever. But I really don't think anyone reads this. Seriously even my mom doesn't look at it so whats the point? I like to think Aunt Judy reads this since she seems like someone who always cares!! Well if there is anyone who checks in on me I will try to be better :). In 3 weeks I will be cut open once and again and have a new baby this time a girl. I have come to terms with it being a girl even though we made the DR check again last week...HA HA! Yes I am one of those weirdos who wanted all boys! So in 3 weeks there will be floods on pictures of a chubby little girl that you can all "OOOOO" and "AAAAHHH" over. I am working on making sure she is over 8lbs I am seriously stressed she wont be and this will not do for me since Wyatt was 8lbs 11oz! So I spend most of my time resting and trying to keep Wyatt for breaking something, a bone, or the dog. Thats all see ya in 3 weeks!!35 Weeks Pregnant Wyatt fell asleep at the dinner table he didn't take a nap that day!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I READ I READ AND I CARE!!!!!!!!

PS - can't wait to meet your little girl! Also, has Wyatt hit those terrible twos? Landon decided last week to hit them, look around and move in. Awesome.

Kristin said...

DITTO! I have it set on my google reader, so I don't always make comments, because then I have to go away from google reader and actually go to the actual blog, but I do read it. I was just thinking today how much I enjoy reading my family's blogs... meaning, yours and debbie's. My family does not blog :(

Dani and Paul said...

You look good or at least your belly does. Can't wait to see pictures of her. You will have fun with your little girl, but they are a lot louder and more demanding well at least Chloe is.

Ashley Bankhead said...

I read your blog. Although it has been a little hard to read lately, seeing as how you NEVER BLOG! But I want to see pictures of your new baby, so make sure you post.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

I read! I'm excited to meet little Savvy!! Can't wait!