My water broke at 3 am and we rushed to the hospital because I was a repeat c section. I will spare you the details and complications. It wasn't an easy surgery and got a little scary for awhile but Savvy and I are doing good and healing well. She is happy and Wyatt loves her to bits. Here are some pictures :)
16 years ago

7 comments:
Congrats. That is so ecxiting. She is such a little thing. I hope everything went ok and you guys are doing well. Be sure to rest as much as possible. Congrats
Congratulations! I'm glad everything ended up being okay. How sweet that Wyatt loves her so much. Siblings can be so sweet (and mean). But she is still young so you get the sweet for a while. How fun that their birthdays are so close. Again, congratulations.
I love that picture of Wyatt with her. He will be such a good big brother! And by good big brother I mean he'll threaten any boy that tries to come within 20 feet of her. Because that's what good brothers do.
Congratulations!!!
Yay!! Congrats, Becky!! I'm very happy for you guys -- and she is so tiny and beautiful.
What a doll! Thanks for sharing!
Yay! Savvy is here! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures of your little angel :)
We read! (Your blog, that is.) And I'm so happy to hear everything ended up being okay. Savvy sounds like she is nice and healthy and Wyatt looks like he's adjusting to big brother-hood well! Best wishes to you guys!
Post a Comment