Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi ho hi ho Back to Work I Go...

Well I am officially back at work. Which means no more hospital visits for this girl (I hope) and I could not be happier! It was a rough start, but I am still on my medication and feeling better everyday and trying to take it easy so I don't over do it. Its nice to be back in the human world and not glued to my bed everyday. The only problem now is trying to resist all the baby clothes that I want to buy at work. Only 2 weeks and we find out if it's a boy or girl.... We are taking bets now...ha ha!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Are you taking Phenergan? It is a wonder drug. I never had to take it but many of my friends have.

I'm so glad you're feeling a little better and able to get back into your life!

Jen said...

I definately think you are having a girl. That prediction comes from me being sicker than ever in my life and I only have boys. I assume this one is of mine is a girl so I am guessing with how you have felt yours is too! I am due the last week in May. It is so great to find out the sex- it makes it so real!

Lance and Becky said...

I am on Adivan and zofran combo it works wonders!!! I think its a girl too but Lance really wants a little man. Jen good luck I know how much you want a girl!